Friday, January 8, 2010

Conversations With Wife

The only subject that I thought that I would be able to motivate myself enough to keep an actual blog would be this.  Conversations that my wife and I have had.  Not that I think our conversations are more interesting than other people's conversations, it's that documenting the conversations leaves no room for forgetting.  I don't want to forget what was said after I watched my wife accidentally sign her name on our wedding certificate with her maiden name (I did forget), or how exactly I brought it to my wife's attention that our bouquets for our wedding looked like the mushrooms from the Super Mario games (I forgot that one too).  I won't bore you any longer with my banter, I'll just let the conversations do to the talking now.

1 comment: